Create a space of freshness with the properties of the wood wick breathe aquamarine crystal Candle. Nested in a blend of vegan-friendly soy wax, infused with incredible room-filling Buckley & Phillips pure essential oil scents of eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint, scotch pine.
Aquamarine evokes the purity of crystal blue waters, and the relaxation and felling calm that the sea brings. Spiritually, aquamarine is associated with trusting and letting go. In ancient times, aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids. Sailors used the stone as a talisman to bring good luck on the open waters. The gem was used as a symbol of protection and fearlessness too. These days the stone is viewed as one that can bring about happiness and protection to all who travel near water, over water or by water. It is also representative of clear communication straight from the heart.
Burn time – 35+hrs
Burn time – 50+hrs
Burn time – 100+hrs
Each candle is hand-poured, in Hahndorf and decorated with crystals and pure essential oils. To ensure you receive the most burn time, you will need to give your candle a little extra care by following the instructions below.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE:
- Remove flowers & cinnamon stick from the candle before it is lit. You can remove crystals if you desire but are safe to leave, they will melt into the wax.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and a clean and even burn in the future.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time. Once the wax reaches half way down your vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour.
- After use when the wax has cooled and set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid wick ‘mushrooming’.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 10mm-15mm from the bottom of your vessel.
- When you have finished burning your candle, simply wash out any leftover wax with hot water and detergent.